* Strong Vapour *
*10g is enough to make 100ml of liquid.
* Please note that even though Menthol Crystals are used in mixing, they are intended for external use only and are sold on this basis. Always use gloves when handling this product as Menthol Crystals can cause skin irritation.
How To Make Menthol Concentrate:
1. Scoop up some crystals and add them to an empty 10ml bottle, up to about half way.
2. Top up the bottle with PG and shake
3. To help dissolve the crystals, put in the microwave for just a sec or two to warm the liquid
4. Shake, shake, and that’s it, you have menthol concentrate. Ready to use, no need to steep this concentrate
MIX at 5%