1. In line with UK Government Legislation with effect of 1st October 2015, it is a criminal offence to sell Electronic Cigarettes and Eliquids to any person under the age of 18 or to buy for a person under the age of 18. By agreeing to our terms and conditions at time of purchase, you give full consent for us to share your name, address and date of birth with organisations who will make enquiries on our behalf and this information obtained from you may be disclosed to a credit reference agency for the purpose of verifying identity and that the credit reference agency may keep a record of that information. If we are unable to verify that you are over 18, we will email you directly asking for additional verification and allow a period of 24 hours for these to be examined for verification purposes. If the information is not received within this timeframe, your order will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
2. Your access to and use of the website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We make every effort to ship all orders within 1 business day, excluding weekends, and holidays. We may delay shipping orders during inventory shortages, or increased order volume
4. All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the product you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such product leaves our premises.
5. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Exceptions are made at our discretion.
6. Please report any missing merchandise or other errors in the fulfilment of your order within 48 hours of delivery. After 48 hours, we will conclude that your order was completed accurately. No claims will be accepted after that time.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion
8. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you submitted your order to us or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Leisureliquids does not accept responsibility or liability by law, in any way for death or personal injury caused from the use of our products. Like smoking cigarettes, using our products as an alternative to smoking is personal choice.
9. We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed serviceable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
10. Your relationship with us is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. UK Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these Terms. If you are unsatisfied for any reason or have questions about proper usage of our products, please contact us.
11. The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
12. You agree to indemnify and T Limby T/A Leisure Liquids Ecigarettes & Vapor and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against T Limby T/A Leisure Liquids Ecigarettes & Vapor arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Important health and safety warning information and the appropriate use, storage, handling, and safe disposal of e-liquids. All of our e-liquids contain NICOTINE; a very toxic and highly addictive poison. Nicotine containing e-liquids are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age and are not intended for use by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant, or by any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult your physician. E-liquids are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our e-liquids are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure, any disease or condition. e-liquids may be lethal, if ingested; with a highly increased risk of fatality present should they be accidentally swallowed by children. In the event of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice IMMEDIATELY and show the physician the bottle from which the product was consumed. Please keep all nicotine-containing products safely locked away in a child-proof cabinet (or other secured area) when not in use, and keep them out of the reach of children, the infirm, and animals, at ALL times.
Avoid skin contact with e-liquids wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, wash immediately with running water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice. Please do not dispose of e-liquids in the domestic refuse or water courses. Contact your local waste disposal authority for advice when disposing of nicotine containing e-liquids.
Inhaling flavourings, as a vapour, results in the chemicals (contained within these) entering directly into the blood stream where these essential biological processes are effectively by-passed. Whilst vaping can be compared to smelling scents in the open air; consumption of food flavours through inhalation has not yet been scientifically tested or evaluated for human safety.